The modern Japanese writing system uses a combination of logographic kanji, which are adopted Chinese characters, and syllabic kana. Kana itself consists of a pair of syllabaries: hiragana, used primarily for native or naturalized Japanese words and grammatical elements; and katakana, used primarily for foreign words and names, loanwords, onomatopoeia, scientific names, and sometimes for emphasis.
LTW Japanese Learning Book includes all 3 Japanese alphabet with over 400 pages of learning.
What makes ‘Learn To Write’ language learning books unique:
– A first of its kind book introducing new learning
– It incorporates learning into relaxation and fun
– All the illustrations are done by hand
– Unique hand drawn patterns
– Dashed-lined symbols to easily trace on
– Accompanying arrows, showing how to sketch each letter/symbol
– Incorporated practice sheets
– Your well-earned Certificate of Completion
OTHER PROJECTS BY CHRISELDA BARRETTO
CHRISELDA BARRETTO – SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS