The benefits of learning sign language are numerous; more expressive, engages constant eye contact, helpful for the deaf/hearing impaired and people with Autism Spectrum Disorder, talking under water, from a distance or even for having a private conversation in a public place.
In today’s increasingly interconnected and interdependent world, proficiency in other languages is a vital skill that gives you the opportunity to engage with the world in a more immediate and meaningful way. The many cognitive benefits of learning languages are undeniable with advantages like improved memory, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, enhanced concentration, ability to multitask, and better listening skills. Being bilingual or multilingual also helps to stave off mental aging and cognitive decline.
With my learning book series, I intend to make learning fun with simplicity and creativity. In this book you will learn the American Manual Alphabet and American Sign Language.
What makes my language learning books unique:
- A first of its kind book introducing new learning
- It incorporates learning into relaxation and fun
- All the illustrations are done by hand
- A Study chart and Fun Facts
- Includes essential signing expressions
- Unique hand drawn patterns
- Incorporated Test your mind, practice and notes sheets
- Your well-earned Certificate of Completion
Get THE ARTISTIC SIGN LANGUAGE BOOK – Paperback on Amazon:
OTHER PROJECTS BY CHRISELDA BARRETTO
CHRISELDA BARRETTO – SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS