The first in my line of facial soaps…
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL – Activated charcoal soap can pull the unwanted excess oils from your skin along with the dirt from the skin. This gives you an oil-free, smooth look. It works wonders on clearing the pores of the impurities which are responsible for blackheads. It also helps reduce acne. It reduces the pore size while gently exfoliating the skin.
- SHEA BUTTER – Moisturizes and hydrates. It has anti-inflammatory properties reducing skin irritation.
- ALMOND OIL – Almond oil is hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin. It has anti-ageing properties helping skin regenerate naturally. It also contains vitamins A & E that protect skin from sun damage and stimulate skin cell generation.
- TEA TREE OIL – is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- LEMONGRASS OIL – As this herb is packed with vitamin A and C, it works hard to keep your skin glossy. Beyond that it also has astringent properties which helps to minimise your pores as well as keep your oil levels balanced.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL – is calming, an antimicrobial, and great at preventing infections.
Check out all my soaps here: