On Sunday, August 8, 2021, Leo New Moon coincides with the Lionsgate 88 Portal, opening a doorway to some high vibrational energy. What that means is that this time is great for manifestation and connection with your higher self. Not to mention in numerology, 8 is the number of infinity!
So if you ever wondered when was the time where your wishes would be granted, where your luck finally came in, where more positivity would show up in your life, then NOW would basically be it! Lion’s Gate can bring luck, love, positivity, and optimism. While adding abundance, this energy will also help get rid of negativity and pessimism.
The Higher Meaning… (right from the ancestors)
The Lionsgate Portal is marked by the rising of Sirius, which is considered our Spiritual Sun and the gateway to higher realms. Sirius is also synonymous with rebirth and abundance, and, it is believed to indicate a rising of one’s own consciousness and spiritual awareness.
New Moons are a time of new beginning and represent a new lunar cycle. A time to set intentions, to start fresh, and to think about those new actions you always kept on the back burner. Falling in the astrological sign of Leo, this New Moon is ultra creative and bold, giving a boost of confidence to turn dreams into reality.
So, I set my intentions and also got creative!
Some Tips For You To Enhance Your Manifestations
- Allow yourself to relax and chill
- Write your intentions/wishes down and then read it out aloud
- Light up those candles and create your own restful, cozy ambience
- Eat more fruits and drink more water
- Keep your space free from all negativity (thoughts, people, habits)
- Use positive affirmations
- SMILE and then some more…
- Use a crystal grid/wear your crystals (Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Selenite, Black Tourmaline, Aventurine, Sodalite, Citrine, Lapis Lazuli). Healing Bracelets
- Burn incense
- Dissolve sea salt or Himalayan salt in a spray bottle filled with water and mist the air of every room.
- Use essential oils in your diffusers
- Fill your space with the smell of plants and flowers
- Clear out your clutter
- Smudge your living space
- Detox / Fast
- Finally just be yourself; be good, be loving, be caring to attract in your blessings!
Have a great one!!
PS : You don’t have to wait for a new moon to follow the above tips, try incorporating them into your daily routine to bring that positivity out!
CHRISELDA BARRETTO – SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
OTHER PROJECTS BY CHRISELDA BARRETTO