The Samaritan script is used by the Samaritans for religious writings, including the Samaritan Pentateuch, writings in Samaritan Hebrew, and for commentaries and translations in Samaritan Aramaic and occasionally Arabic.
Samaritan is a direct descendant of the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, which was a variety of the Phoenician alphabet. The Samaritan script is written from right to left in horizontal lines.
What makes ‘Learn To Write’ language learning books unique:
- A first of its kind book introducing new learning
- It incorporates learning into relaxation and fun
- All the illustrations are done by hand
- A Study Chart
- Unique hand drawn patterns
- Dashed-lined symbols to easily trace on
- Accompanying arrows, showing how to sketch each letter/symbol
- Incorporated practice sheets
- Your well-earned Certificate of Completion
OTHER PROJECTS BY CHRISELDA BARRETTO
CHRISELDA BARRETTO – SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS